Need to resolve issue of HP Printer not connecting to computer?
Sometimes, users face the situation when it becomes unable to connect HP Printer to computer.
Get easy and short description of connecting your HP Printer to computer in the following steps:
- Establish or set your printer close to the computer. Be sure that the cable can reach your computer without any hindrance.
- Turn on your HP printer’s power button and plug it to power source.
- Turn on your computer and with the help of a USB cable, connect your printer to the computer.
- Click on Windows at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click on the Settings at the lower left side of the start window.
- Click on Devices at the top of the settings window.
- Click on Printers and Scanners at the left bottom of the window.
- Select add Printers and Scanner at the top of page.
- Now, click Printers name and then Add Device.
- If your Printer name is not shown then click on the link ‘Printer that I want isn’t listed’.
- Afterwards, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Customize Settings before the Printer is ready. It depends on the type of your printer.
- When this process is completed, you can use it: o Insert a CD that came with your printer into the computer’s disc slot.
o If Printer does not have any CD then download software from the manufacturer’s website.
Above steps are very reliable and can be handled easily. In case, you face any technical problems in order to connect HP Printer to computer, do not get worried. Simply avail HP Printer Support and get instant and quick solutions just on a single call. Our expert and professional team members are available to resolve each issue without any interruption and on 24*7 basis. Get rid of all queries and enjoy 100 % satisfaction now.
site rating:4.5 based on 17 votes